* CoreMIDI: fixed auto bind feature to CoreMIDI ports that go online
CoreMIDI: fixed minor memory leak
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn61)
* Instrument editor interface: Changed instrument editor plugin interface,
providing additional informations like the EngineChannel for which the
instrument editor was spawned for. This allows the instrument editors to
interact more actively with the sampler.
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn60).
* Fixed compilation error that occurred with some compilers, triggered by
recent libgig changes.
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn59).
* sfz engine: added support for float and 32 bit sample files
* gig engine: fixed behaviour of filter LFO
* Fixed MIDI program change messages being ignored if quickly executed
after each other (fixes #231
* Another fix regarding virtual MIDI device event import.
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn57).
* Fixed virtual MIDI device event import (which caused i.e. the
events from the virtual keyboard of gigedit to be ignored by the
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn56).