* sfz engine: added support for float and 32 bit sample files
* gig engine: fixed behaviour of filter LFO
* Fixed MIDI program change messages being ignored if quickly executed
after each other (fixes #231
* Another fix regarding virtual MIDI device event import.
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn57).
* Fixed virtual MIDI device event import (which caused i.e. the
events from the virtual keyboard of gigedit to be ignored by the
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn56).
* Fixed crash which happened if instrument without
instrument script was loaded (fixes #227
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn55).
* RT instrument scripts: Pass/preserve polyphonic variable data
from respective "note" event handler to "release" event handler.
Fixed theoretical memory leak regarding instrument scripts.
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn54).
* Implemented built-in instrument script function "set_event_mark()".
Implemented built-in instrument script function "delete_event_mark()".
Implemented built-in instrument script function "by_marks()".
Added built-in instrument script int const variables $MARK_1 to $MARK_28.
Built-in instrument script functions "ignore_event()", "note_off()" and
"gig_set_dim_zone()" now also accept an array of event IDs as argument
(i.e. return value of new script function "by_marks()").
Bumped version (1.0.0.svn53).